Working from home during a pandemic is not the same as working from home. Here are a few guidelines to remind you how to be effective for yourself.
- You are not “working from home”, you are “at home, during a crisis, trying to work”.
- You personal physical, mental, and emotional health is far more important than anything else right now.
- You should not try to compensate for lost productivity by working longer hours.
- You will be kind to yourself and not judge how you are coping based on how you see other coping.
- You will be kind to others and not judge how they are coping based on how you are coping.
- You team’s success will not be judged the same way it was when things were normal.
Safe safe. You are still adjusting to a new lifestyle of working from home.